My Weight Loss

My Weight Loss in Pounds!

Monday, July 5, 2010

UPDATE

No post yesterday, I was too busy getting my mum up to speed on Twilight so she'd be ready to see New Moon tonight. Actually, all I had to do was show her a few key clips from the first movie and she knew what it was all about. I wish someone had done that for me instead of wasting my life watching Kristen Stewart stare at trees.

But I wanted to do a quick entry this morning because I lost .9kg since Sunday! For those Americans who are reading this, which is a grand total of none, that's almost 2 pounds! Huzzah! Actually, I'm going to make a little ticker thing for pounds as well, because it makes me feel like I've lost even more when I say 2 pounds.... then again, I weigh more in pounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment